Bed & Breakfast Accommodation, Falcarragh, Co. Donegal
Lios an Easa B&B
Lios an Easa B&B(literal translation: Ancient Dwelling Place by the Water Fall)
- All rooms en-suite
- Full Irish breakfast or continental options
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Tea & homemade scones on arrival
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- Near magnificent Donegal beaches
- Situated adjacent to Baile an Easa Waterfall
- Excellent for Donegal fishing, walking and horse riding vacations
- Good selection of local Donegal pubs with 'ceol agus craic'
- Ideal for touring Donegal Islands - Tory Island & Inishboffin
- Near major Donegal attractions, Glenveigh National Park and Dunlewey Centre
A WARM WELCOME TO LIOS AN EASA BED AND BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATIONDonegal B&B, Lios an Easa Bed and Breakfast Accommodation is located at the edge of Falcarragh village, within walking distance of the village's restaurants, shops and pubs.
A superbly appointed guest house, Lios an Easa B&B, has its own car parking facilities and is an ideal base for the holiday-maker to explore the beautiful north-western coast of Donegal - the spectacular Donegal scenery, glorious coastline with lots of beautiful beaches and bays. In its tranquil location, Lios an Easa B&B is situated in one of the most picturesque regions in Donegal. Run by Eileen, the bed and breakfast prides itself on offering you relaxing and peaceful bed and breakfast accommodation with large, bright and spacious rooms.
All rooms are en-suite with TV and tea / coffee facilities.
Contact Eileen, the proprietor of Lios an Easa B&B, Falcarragh, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, should you require further information or details.